Thursday, August 5, 2010

New to the Shop

Seems like I haven't made anything since I've found out that I was pregnant. Actually it's probably been before that, which is a REALLY long time for me not to create something. I figure creating a baby counts though. Well, I had a previous customer from my shop email me asking me to make her a new hair clip, so I got out my semi-organized stash and got to work. (I'm in the process of actually organizing all my craft stuff, not to mention the whole basement so that we can finish it.) Whenever I take these long breaks from being creative I find that once I start I really really extremely enjoy it. It's so relaxing to me. Even though making hair things is kind of mindless, it's a nice way to spend a little bit of time doing something I enjoy.

No comments: